“The only disability in education is the reluctance to change.” This conference is organised by SIHO (Stuenpunt Inclusief Hodger Onderwijs) and LINK (Learning Inclusively Network + Know-how).
The aim of the conference is to bring together experts, professionals and students from across Europe and beyond to share knowledge and experience in the field of disability in higher education. Speakers will range from students sharing their stories and ideas, to professionals presenting the latest innovations and research.
Topics covered will include:
• Influencing Policy Making
• Promoting Student Involvement and Empowerment
• Embedding Best Practices
• Inclusive Teaching and Learning
• Access to Education & a Professional Career
• Increasing Participation in International Mobility and Exchange Programme
Click on link for conference program: Antwerp Conference Programme