The new issue, Volume 8 Issue 2, of the Review of Disability Studies is now posted online at www.rds.hawaii.edu.
- Teacher Educators’ Varied Definitions of Learning Disabilities – Rachael Gabriel (University of Connecticut, USA) and Jessica Lester (Washington State University, USA)
- Parental Chronic Illness: Current Limitations and Considerations for Future Research – J.W. (Bill) Anderson (Illinois State University, USA), Caitlin A. Huth (Eastern Illinois University, USA), Susan A. Garcia (Western Governors University, USA) and Jennifer Swezey (Advocate Lutheran Children’s Hospital, USA)
- Disability Studies and the Language of Mental Illness – Katie Aubrecht (University of Toronto, Canada)
- Education of Children with Disabilities as Constructed within a Russian Newspaper for Teachers – Maria Oreshkina (University of Scranton, USA), Jessica Lester (Washington State University, USA) and Sharon Judge (Old Dominion University, USA)
- Conceptualizing the “Dis” of Our Abilities: A Heuristic Phenomenology – Jamie Buffington-Adams (Indiana University, USA)
The new issue also includes Book and Media Reviews (of The Stress of Combat, the Combat of Stress: Changing Strategies towards Ex-Service Men and Women and Historicizing Fat in Anglo-American Culture) as well as Disability Studies Dissertation Abstracts.