To the judges, No Limits! is an attention-grabbing image that is positive, empowering and demonstrates that there really are No Limits!, because every disabled person has the right to live their life and work towards their goals without limitations.
Send us your inspiring photos for your chance to win a prize bundle including an iPad and £200 to spend online at Amazon, in association with Contact A Family.
How Do I Enter?
Simply send your pictures to us here for your chance to win. There are four categories to choose from in the competition. Each entry will be divided into two age groups: aged 17 and under and aged 18 and over. For more information on each category and to see some of the entrants so far, click on one of the following:
- Ambition: No matter how small or large the task is that lies ahead, ambition is the desire to achieve something that matters to you. Discover more about the ambition category.
- Independence: Achieving independent living and seeing the positive impact it has on people is something to be celebrated. Discover more about the Independence category.
- Life: Life is about embracing opportunities either at work, home, in education or sport. Discover more about the Life category.
- People: People are made up of characteristics, personalities and other qualities making them unique and distinctive. Discover more about the People category.
All abilities are welcomed. We are looking for your own personal perception of ‘No Limits!’. Winners will be judged on individual merit, rather than the standard of photographic technique.
There will be an iPad awarded to one winner from each age group for each of the four categories, as well as an overall competition winner which will be decided by our panel of judges. The judges may also award a commendation for individual entries at their discretion.
The overall winner of the competition will receive:
- £200 Amazon voucher
- Annual subscription to Photography Monthly magazine
- Smartphone attachable lens-style camera
Closing date for entries: Sunday 24th November 2013